Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, August 06, 2003

This just in, folks: I really am an idiot.

Yes, you heard it here first. I'm an utter moron.

I went to make a deposit into my spankin' new checking account today. In order to avoid a 1.50 fee, I have to use the ATM to make my deposits. If I see a teller to do it, it costs money. Which is lame. But anyway, I go to the ATM, I fill out the little envelope, put the check in the envelope, seal it up, do all the neat button stuff on the ATM, put the envelope in the slot...the machine eats it, says 'Thank you!' and I get a receipt and go on my merry way, all pleased that I did it and the machine didn't blow up or start singing 'You're an idiot!'

Well, it should've started singing that...

It wasn't until I was back in Ophe's car that I realized I forgot to sign the back of the check.

Oops. I'm a 'tard.

So now I have to go back tomorrow and say, 'Oops, I'm a 'tard.'

Heh.

This is why I shouldn't have grown up toys like bank accounts. I can't be trusted to do it properly.


link | posted by Zombie at 7:26 PM |


0 Comments:

Ve Haf Vays of Making You Post a Comment.