Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, November 01, 2003

I'm still stuck on the tacky yard 'art' thing, so I went and dug up a couple pictures.

Here's the Unnamed Thing I couldn't name earlier. Apparently, they call them Gazing Balls.

Here is your standard Gazing Ball:



These come in a wide array of colors and styles, all equally as noxious. And if the pedestal dealie weren't bad enough, you can purchase your very own 'English Lad' holding a shiny bowling ball.



I also managed to find some cardboard asses, doing their assly duty in some trailer park. The trailer park is most often where you find these, truth be told, but I've seen them crop up in yards all across the States. Woe unto us, o my brothers. Woe.



Just thought I'd share.


link | posted by Zombie at 2:18 PM |


0 Comments:

Ve Haf Vays of Making You Post a Comment.