Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, January 11, 2004

There's something that's been bothering me for a long time.

You see, when I was young, I was a big Muppet Show fan. And I remember my mother buying me Swedish Chef cereal.

Unfortunately, I seem to be the only person on the planet that remembers this cereal. It was really good cereal, star shaped and cinnamon flavored. I've asked lots of people if they too remember this cereal goodness, and no one ever has. I began to think it was just a figment of my imagination, something my brain made up, due to my love for Swedish Chef and the Muppet Show in general.

Today, however, I have been vindicated:



See? It does exist. Or rather, it did exist. In 1988, to be exact. You can't read the words very well in that pic, but the box says such things as 'Live! From the Muppet Test Kitchens!" and "No Batteries Necessary." The box also includes games and eating directions. Further research confirms that it also says "It's cinnamonominy!" on the box. I love it.

I KNEW I didn't make it up. Does anyone else remember this cereal?

Croonchy Stars. Damn right.




link | posted by Zombie at 11:55 AM |


0 Comments:

Ve Haf Vays of Making You Post a Comment.