Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Well, I move tomorrow. Not looking forward to it, since it's a lot of work, and too much hassle, but hey, it's got to be done. So I won't be around for a while, since it will take godfucking SBC a while to get around to hooking my DSL up over there. This irks me for several reasons, but what can you do.

Anyway, I will blog more in detail after I am all settled in the new place.

Oh yeah, and I finally got a job. I start Monday at Tim Hortons. I get to wear a dumb uniform and pour coffee all day. Whee. But money is money, and I do need money. So there's a small relief.

Okay, so yeah. I'll blog more when I'm all settled in.

To tide you over, here's a new Lil' Zombie.

Take care, everyone. See you in a while.


link | posted by Zombie at 7:40 PM |


0 Comments:

Ve Haf Vays of Making You Post a Comment.