Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, May 31, 2004

Okay, I'm not dead.

I've just been really busy and not in the mood to blog, but things are looking up.

I finally landed a decent job. Actually, a better than decent job. A really good job.

Amazing, I know.

I'm now employed as an editor/proofreader for this mystery shopping company. The shoppers do their shopping trips, then write up a report, then I edit and proofread the report, and send it along to the client. We have lots of clients, but I'm working on the Starbucks reports right now.

And it pays well. Really well, compared to any other job I've had. And I can pick my own schedule, and work when I want. As long as I get my hours for the week in, they don't care when I do them. Also, I can go into the office if I feel like it, or do the work from home if I feel like it.

I really like that.

So, there's some news. I'll blog again with more news.

Toodles.


link | posted by Zombie at 2:35 PM |


0 Comments:

Ve Haf Vays of Making You Post a Comment.