Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

So, I've decided to start the blog back up - mostly because I have stuff to blog about again.

I somehow highly doubt any of my readers are left, but on the off-chance that you are or manage to find your way back here - HI!

What's New With Zombie

Well, I have a new job...I'm actually getting paid to write now, so that's fun. I'm also getting paid to do tech support/web design/content management/editing. And did I mention I'm getting paid?

I also have my own little office. The key word there is "little," but it's still an office, dammit. This pleases me to no end. I even have Executive Toys on my desk, like this little silver swingy thing that does...well, I don't know what it does, because it hasn't got any batteries in it, but if it did have batteries, I bet it would do something fucking awesome. I also have a company cell phone, to which I have attached a goth Hello Kitty and a punk Hello Kitty cell phone strap/thing/charm/mascot/whatever it's called, so that I may speak with my Very Important Clients and still keep it real, yo.

What's Not New With Zombie

I'm still the same surly bitch I always was, so don't worry about that. In fact, over the past year, I do believe I may have elevated it to an actual art form. Perhaps one day, I will be enshrined in a museum. A real museum, not a shack that houses the World's Biggest Ball of Twine or whatever. No, a real museum, because my Surly Bitchness is extremely classy and stuff.

Yeah.

Anyway, this is just a short post to get back into the groove of things, as it were. Tomorrow is my first visit to the gym (yeah, shut up) around the corner from my office, so I'm sure I'll have something interesting to bitch about after I return from that.

Zombie + Exercise = Ranting.

Toodles.


link | posted by Zombie at 1:12 PM |


0 Comments:

Ve Haf Vays of Making You Post a Comment.