Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Saturday YouTube Madness

I had to work today and that was lame. But it was only for three hours instead of the 900 hours I expected, so I guess it's not as bad as it could be.

Anyway, I have decided to bestow upon you some choice videos I've come across on the YouTube.

I love the YouTube. You can find anything you want on the YouTube, from music videos to kids acting like idiots to people getting hurt in fantastic ways to...well, you get the idea.

So, first up we have this excellent video of some chick called The Reverend Alecia. I actually did not find this one on my own - I got it from Crunk + Disorderly via Rich at four four.



I know that I praise Yahweh every day by dancing in a chair like old ladies at the Senior Center. It's a great way to keep fit and praise the lord at the same time. I'm a multitasker like that.

The Right Reverend Alecia is awesome, though. That's some quality chair-dancing, right there. Maybe the best I've ever seen. Not that I've seen a lot of chair-dancing, or anything, but this is just one of those things I know intuitively. It could be the gold lamé she has artfully draped over the back of her office chair.

I found this next one a long time ago and kept meaning to share it, but y'know, the retardation sometimes makes me forget stuff.

But never fear, as it is here now. This is, quite possibly, the best music video ever made. I cannot sing its praises enough.



This video only serves to cement for me that Finland is the greatest country on the planet. Not only has Finland given me the happy that is Children of Bodom...



...but they made it possible for me to view Armi ja Danny and their awesome backup dancers. The choreography in that video is just...astounding. If I ever make a music video, I hope that I can get that choreographer for it. Then I would surely rule the world.

Ahh, the YouTube...


link | posted by Zombie at 8:49 AM |


0 Comments:

Ve Haf Vays of Making You Post a Comment.