Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, August 28, 2006

The Little Things That Mean So Much

Every day, when I check my little site meter, I am filled with joy. I like seeing where you freaky people come from, but more importantly, I like seeing the Google searches that get people here.

You see, it turns out that I am now second on Google, behind the illustrious Pamie and one of her blogs, The Lotion and the Basket, when one searches for "Jame Gumb tuck dance." Some other variations of that will also land you here via Google, but the specifics don't matter. What matters is that quite a few people get to this little blog of mine, every day, by searching for a fictional serial killer and his awesome dance.

And that makes me happy.

Now, the reason people are getting here for that search is because I mentioned Jason Mewes' impression of said dance in Clerks 2. Good ol' Jay and Silent Bob. I figure all those people that are landing at the blog and not finding Jame Gumb's tuck dance are probably disappointed. And I wouldn't like to disappoint anyone when it comes to serial killers dancing nakedly to "Goodbye Horses" by Q Lazzarus, perhaps while thinking about making himself a new lady suit out of poor Catherine, who is stuck in a hole in the basement. That just wouldn't do.

So, here is a video clip of Jame Gumb and his penis tuck. Because I care enough to send the very best.



It rubs the lotion on its skin! It does this whenever it's told! It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again!

I will follow that masterpiece with Jason Mewes' impression, which is equally brilliant. Of course.

Bear in mind that this video is bootlegged, so the quality isn't perfect, but it includes all of the bits of Jay dancing, as well as a couple other brilliant parts, most notably the "EAT PUSSY" graffiti bit and the part where Randal and Jay harass poor little Elias by singing King Diamond's "Welcome Home" to him until he runs away.

Let me help you out of the chair, Grandma!



And just because, here's another clip of Jay dancing and Randal's awesome summary of The Lord of the Rings trilogy.



You're welcome.


link | posted by Zombie at 8:31 PM |


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous commented at 10:07 AM~  

Abyssus abyssum invocat

Ve Haf Vays of Making You Post a Comment.