Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I Always Knew That a Mullet Would End Up Causing Me Some Pain

Last night, I had a nightmare.

It was truly scary. One of those ones that seem to go on and on and on forever and you can't escape.

And like most of my nightmares, this one was absurd.

You see, Dog the Bounty Hunter had kidnapped my children. You'd think that someone with a Mullet Most Magnificent and a cool theme song done by Ozzy...you'd think he wouldn't be interested in snatching children, especially since he's already got like 20 of them or something. But steal them Dog did, causing EB and I to hunt through town, hoping to catch a glimpse of the Mullet Most Magnificent, and therefore find where my children were.



He chases criminals! He hunts them down! He doesn't need my kids!

Sadly, I woke up before we could find my wee ones. And fortunately, they were tucked in their blankets, safely sleeping the sleep of non-kidnapped children.

So I guess that worked out all right.

*****

If you haven't seen this yet, you should:



I wish Donny Osmond would be MY backup dancer. That's awesome.

*****

And now, after working and working and working and braindeath...I sleep. Stay tuned for tomorrow's hate. It might have a surprise!


link | posted by Zombie at 9:41 PM |


2 Comments:

Anonymous The Creep commented at 7:08 AM~  

I don't care what anyone says about Dog's mullet.
I still think that Beth's hair is much more terrifing.
She should never wear pink either.

Beth reminds me of Sam's mom. lol

Blogger Zombie commented at 9:07 AM~  

ZOMG! That was mean to say about her mom.

But now that I think about it, it's also true.

Ve Haf Vays of Making You Post a Comment.